- How can I find out about my account information?
- Shareholders who hold UFPI stock in a brokerage account (i.e., "street name") should contact their broker. Registered shareholders (i.e., shareholders who hold UFPI stock in certificates) should contact American Stock Transfer Trust. (AST)
American Stock Transfer Trust
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- When is your Annual Meeting?
- You can access this information on our web site (main menu—Calendar)
- How do I change my mailing address?
- If you are on our company mailing list, please call 1-800-598-9663 to make any changes. If you receive your materials directly from the transfer agent or your broker, you will need to contact them to make any changes.
- What if my UFPI stock certificates are lost, etc.?
- You should contact AST at the above address immediately if your certificates are lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- How do I obtain SEC materials (i.e., 10K, 10Q, etc.)?
- You can access this material on our web site (main menu—SEC Filings), or call 1-888-BUY-UFPI and we will mail you this information.
- How can I be added to your mailing list to receive Annual Reports, news releases, etc., automatically?
- You can access this material on our web site (main menu—Annual Report)
You can send us an e-mail on our web site (main menu—Info Request)
You can phone our Investor Relations Department at 1-800-598-9663, or write to us at:
Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Attn: Investor Relations Dept.
2801 E. Beltline Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525.
- Can I purchase UFPI stock directly from the company?
- No, UFPI does not have a direct purchase plan at this time.
- Does UFPI have a Dividend Reinvestment Program?
- No, this program is not available at this time.
- Does UFPI pay cash dividends?
- Yes, the company has paid a semi-annual dividend since 1993.
- What if I do not receive my dividend check, or dividend notice, after the dividend payment date has passed?
- Stocks held in a brokerage account—contact your broker. Stocks held in certificate form—contact AST at the above telephone number to make sure your address record is up-to-date.
- How do I sell my UFPI stock?
- Shares held in brokerage form will need to be sold by the broker, less a commission. Shares held in certificate form will need to be signed over to a broker, they will sell the shares and place the proceeds into an account set up for you, less a commission.
- Who are UFPI's Independent Accountants?
- Our Independent Accountants are:
Deloitte & Touche
38 Commerce Ave SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Who is UFPI's Corporate Securities Counsel?
- Our Corporate Securities Counsel is:
Grand Rapids, MI 49503